Wednesday 29 June 2011

Summer hols soon + Puffy new release!

2 more days this week, 5 more next week, and summer holidays for me begin! :D !
School year felt relatively short. GCSEs come faster than you'd think ):

I'm putting aside my other projects for now and Imma start a new one.
Its gonna be a sort of animation. Just asked pap to find and buy me a good enough program for my Macbook.

I'm thinking of a mini story, say, 3-5mins long, and based as sort of a silent film. (They're very interesting! (: )

Other than that,
went to try some archery last Sunday.
It's really fun!!
It kinda strains your upper arms, but it's worth it, if you get good shots and put in effort.
Mine were so-so, I suppose...
I plan to go there each weekend to train myself. I thin I found a new favourite sport.
Maybe I'll post some photos of the experience next time I go. (To fellow Bruneians, if you'd like the address, just email me [see side panel!] and I'll give it to you!)

Also!

If anybody happens to be a Puffy (AmiYumi) fan, then I've got some news for you!
They're gonna sing the theme song to the upcoming anime series 'Usagi Drop' called 'Sweet Drops'!!
I read an English ver. of the anime a friend of mine bought me a while ago, and it's very sweet!
It was really surprising to read about that the other day. Can't wait!
A short plot on the story; it's about a guy named Daikichi who finds this girl named Rin (very mysterious) and ends up having to look after her, as if a sort of guardian. (It's a sort of mellow hearty drama/slice of life story.)
Apparently, the anime's set to release on 8th of July (my last day of school!), with a live-action film on 20th August.

Check back for the latest!
Gotta go pee o':

No comments:

Post a Comment