Wednesday 1 June 2011

New mini-blog in July!

Thaz right.
It's in correspondence with this special last week of school, where we spend 4 of 5 days doing one or more special activities (whether it be art, or going overseas, or sport, or harvesting sugar cane, or feasting on lima beans, or toilet-training orangutans) before the last day of school.

LOL jk.
But the first few things are what we usually do.

I'll be making furniture with a friend of mine! :p
A chair, that is. In 4 days.
Something different for a change, innit?

This new mini-blog is just gonna have, say, phase-by-phase or day-by-day updates on the progress.
Hopefully they all won't be plain and easy... like those ones you get at Ikea (most of which are now bloody expensive :p)
I'm thinking of a reclining chair, or a portable desk chair.

I'm also making a website of my own to better organise all the art/pics and stuff I put here into neat orders :D
It'll also house some other stuff.

Alongside that, keep checking back, for I'm gonna draw more stuff; particularly, stuff on my horoscope characters and profiles sometime :D:D:D
Toodle-loo.

No comments:

Post a Comment