Wednesday 16 March 2011

This sucks.

Well, have I got a ton of probs on my chest recently;

a) school.
b) my brother.
c) recent attitude.

My tests at school so far turn out more terrible than I thought. I find it hard to keep up.
My brother keeps bitching to me about unimportant things and argues with me, trying too hard to be like my dad; he just wants to get to be right about everything he says. Dumb arrogant bastard. He's 2 years younger than me. WHY oh WHY wasn't he ever been taught anything on respect for others?
For some reason I've become more sulky, i.e. my friends talk to me less and less since new kids come in, and now I feel left out in class stuff, though they do 'talk' to me after class only. ¬¬ It's very disheartening and a bit stupid to do to others, imo. I feel like a background object.

I feel so unimportant somehow. I feel only 'adored' when I
a) draw stuff.
b) do something else others can't do.
c) ...dunno. Anything with art almost.

Hopefully it'll all clear up tomorrow, since it'll be my birthday.
But there's this annoying feeling, like where everyone says that usual 'happy birthday!' when you pass by. But they never pay similar attention on all the other 364/5 days...

I do hate feeling like this, but writing it here gets it all off somehow.
NOTE: I'm not 'emo'. This isn't me. But these moments do come, and it sucks big time to have to deal with. And I don't label people, so I see no reason as to why I should be labeled as such.

Well, its been nice to write again after ages.
I think I'll just go get a drink or something.~
Might come back to submit pics again, seeing as I also found my phone's USB cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment