Thursday 17 March 2011

Not anymore!

Yesterday was terrible, gotta admit.
But that pretty much went into complete reverse today!
My birthday was super!! Celebrated at school with friends and ate (a surprise) cake!
'twas fun. The fact that it was casual-clothes day made it all the more merrier for everyone, too, and it was really worth it =)

Got some awesome presents; candy (yuuuuuuum!!!), art tools (canvases and acrylics!), books (some good classics!) and clothes, amongst others.
I feel like using them all, but itsa school night. And gotta sleep early =\
Not officially 15 until 9:18pm, so thats about another 15mins-ish to go!
Making the last of being 14.

Also, currently re-reading 'To Kill a Mockingbird' alongside '1984'. The former I haven't read in half a year almost and forgot most of the story. Never got to finish it. The latter I find a really good read from Orwell (from his 'Animal Farm' which I studied 2 years ago; another awesomesauce book).
When I read these types of books, I always imagine the characters in my cartoon form and I then begin to wonder about animating something similar sometime...
Everyone loves my cartooning, so I'll consider trying it out sometime.
So long as a good animation program for Mac exists somewhere .-.

Perhaps a book review on the next post.
No pics, since the uploader seems to be having problems uploading =.=;

Term break after school tomorrow!!!
Can't wait!
Lasts until April.
But it'll be past April Fools' Day =\
Daymnnn. Was thinking of pranking some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment