Tuesday 30 November 2010

What an unsuspecting let-down. ):

(This is a bit of serious post, btw, but do read on if you so wish to.)

I was only innocently doing my homework for Malay class a couple of hours ago.
Then my dad's phone rang and he began to talk.

I had my iPod on at that time, but I could make out phrases like "marriage clinic", "I don't care", "tomorrow", and others...
...guessed yet?
(No, its not an upcoming marriage.)
Rather, the opposite.

I think their divorce is coming.
I know I never mentioned about this (did I?), but I've been worried 1/4-to-death about it recently.
My dad made countless mini-lectures to me about it and I can't help but cry.

I think you're already thinking "so what?"
"So what"? So, I've become really touchy recently. I get too teary/mad/sensitive easily.
I just feel like I wanna sleep through it all (lol, not really, but it feels like so).
I never wanna do homework or go out anyplace.

But don't fear, since I'm okay at the moment. It's not too tough right now =3

I just hope this mess'll clear itself up real quick. It's bugging the fudge outta me.
Speaking of which, I need a toilet break after this :s

Terribly sorry for no picture uploads, btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment