Sunday 14 November 2010

Pikachu raids mah house + other updates and shizz.


Meet my Pikachu doll (bought from my Japan trip at a misc store for a disastrous 900+ Yen) :D
Posing on china decorated luck balls (something like that, iunno).

And my grandparents from my dad's side of the fam (oooold photos) on either side c:
Apparently, granddad had his birthday 2 days after mine... it'd be cool for him to know.
If only he were still alive. (He passed away before I was born.)

...they look as though you'd find them in some '50s movie or something O.o

SO! In other news.
Holiday this Wednesday is what I'm so looking forward to ^w^
Plus, as you could see, I managed to get hold of mah (brother's) camera and am gonna try more photography stuff to display for fun :3

Not experimenting atm (lololol, its too late and my head feels dizzy), but finishing up something for school tomorrow ;A; Agaggrhggrhghggshafdhgfghsfagsdajahsjadghs. Stupid homework.

...not such a hot idea, Pikachu. :c
What do you think would happen?~

No comments:

Post a Comment