Saturday 2 April 2011

Supercalifragilisticexpialidociousness c:

O Lawdy!
This pic is a bit over a year old now :p
Back from the time we studied Macbeth.

Call me a literature dork if you will, BUT I happen to find that play rather... interesting. c:
Gaaaaaawd, gotta do a newer version of something like this. The style's changed quite a bit since.
To many they might call it awesome,
To me I (now) find it... blegh :s

And now for something completely different, kiddies:
Mary Poppins was an epic classic.
That movie could kick the butt off any new movie you'd see today, that's for absolute certain :p
As would Monty Python's 'Quest for the Holy Grail'.
'cause you don't see screwed-up credits, a talking cartoon God or paraplegic knights anywhere else, that's for sure! :'D

Click here to see those 'credits' for the movie!

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I'm thinking of building a website to post more stuff, but not as cluttered-up as here.
Like a page for drawings, another for tributes (I love giving to people!) and perhaps other stuff you won't find here.
I'll consider something.

MEANWHILE:
was GOING to prank brother with fake s**t for April Fools' yesterday.
No, really!
We had a can that was called something like 'Can of Smelly S**t' that my dad kept when he used to prank his own colleagues (LOL!)
It was like, SUPREMELY pungent/rank/stinky/gross/foul-smelling. And its got a texture like whipped cream, but brown and really 'UGH!' in texture. SRSLY
I found the can and it turned out to be empty :\
(Not a prank, apparently my dad said it ran out a while ago =A=; )
Bummer. Such a good idea, too.

Still can't stop playing 'Ai no Odyssey' (by Puffy AmiYumi)!
It's like a big hunky bowl of Maggi noodle soup.
I... can't stop having it.

School on Monday. ghsjadgjhagfhjgafhgdfahgdgasfasassdff
Best be going to take a mini break :p
Take care, you little wondrous scamps :3

No comments:

Post a Comment