Tuesday 21 December 2010

6-day holiday~

*dies*
I want one ;A;
So cute =^w^=

Anyway, gonna be absent for about a week. Going on trip for 6 days total (y)
When I return. Expect an array of photos. :3
And that comic is near completion :'D

In other news (all creepypasta readers!):
Candle Cove NEVER EXISTED.
I mean really, you call this an episode?
I went on a splurge to a shitload (!!!) of sites and came across to this page that has the real author! (Well. As it claims.)
Not creepy eh. (But the story's so awesomely scary. I mean really, a puppet show with a character wearing sewn-up human skin. Gross. :c)

ANYWAY
Apart from the guro stuff. Take a look below!

She's so cute when she becomes a blanket burrito c:
But its sad how she always scrambles out. Somehow.

Oh, and because I won't be here to say so:

Have a Merry Merry Christmas!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment