Monday 25 October 2010

Current new project~

Charas for a comic project thingy of my own.~
Anthropomorphic zodiac signs as kids(???) :D
Next post will feature special character info for each character. Just so this post isn't so wordy. :P
This comic won't have any horror in it. It'll just be of my usual cute/fun art I'm more used to doing ✭

Mini comics I'll post on the blog, while sets I'll put into WinRAR files.~

Oh, and the wonders of animal cruelty...
Funny how we have to use this sadistic topic for English :| Even I hate the videos that feature such horrible things... not my type of horror, sorry =A=;

But, since its only writing, it should be easy enough to make a very persuasive, heartstring-tugging piece of work .w.

Hmmm... speaking of cruelty, does anyone believe in snuff films?

No comments:

Post a Comment